Monday, August 31, 2009

A really cool device for pantry organization....ENTER to win!!

I have become obsessed with winning things from blogs. I spend at least an hour each day looking through blogs & entering to win products. I consider this to be an hour that is well spent, so far I have won some REALLY great stuff & in the process I have also discovered some products that work well for my family that I had never heard of before entering the giveaway.

This organizer would be fantastic in my pantry!!! Actually I probably need several of them.


Go to Is that a Garage Door on my Ceiling? to learn more about this great product & if you hurry you can enter to win it....Giveaway ends Sept 1st!!!

1 comments:

Lisa Loo said...

Hey! Thanx so much for posting that--I forgot to make that an extra entry if you blogged about it--I am such an Alzheimer patient. I love your blog too--I am a domestic nightmare--love all your info and links to other great blogs! Thanx again